I don't even know what boho means anymore, the term has been overused! It used to be very clear, but with every passing day there is such a huge mixture of trends and styles that are considered "boho" that I honestly need to come up with a new word! Originally it was meant to describe a style of free-spiritism, a bohemian romantic who was free of trends and marketing.
So the new bohemian: a lover of flowy pieces, loose layers and flowers, coconut oil is her shampoo, and textured laces are her thing.
How to create this look:
- A floaty cream top with tassels, fringes or embroidery, make it off the shoulder for a very current look.
- A kimono top (summer 2017 most wanted trend)
- A bag with textured fabric in a light color
- A tie dye tank or dress
- A Maxi skirt with lace inserts (or top)
- Sandals, I love the raphaella booz version of gladiators we carry at the store
- Long tassel necklaces (Our necklaces are to die for)
- Switch you standard dress for a romper with tassels or texture in a cream fabric
- Floppy hat
- A printed or long sleeved maxi dress
Want us to style your closet or better yet, create a styled look? Need help finding the pieces in the photos? SHOP ALL BOHEMIAN PIECES HERE
Contact us to: email@example.com